Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving for me...Christmas for Nigel

I almost hated to see Thanksgiving come and go. Now the insanity starts. 6 day work weeks and soon enough it will be 12+ hour work days. People wonder why I am a Grinch when it comes to Christmas. We have already started to see the increase business. After last year that is a good thing. As long as we keep the snow away I will try to be less of a Grinch.

Thanksgiving dinner was kind of a bust but the rest of the time was good. My parents came up for the weekend so that was nice. They brought their bird Jerry with them. Nigel was glad to see Jerry go. I also had a nice surprise at work when Shelly and her family showed up.

Nigel one the other hand is in heaven. Mom and dad made a "tent" for her and she LOVES it in there. I have a hard time getting her out of her fort. She has a toy in there and loves to play. I have also caught her sleeping in there a few times. Other times she just sits in there and yells at me from across the room.

Welcome to life with a feathered 3 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment