Thursday, June 4, 2009

Salem, OR

I got to go to Salem this weekend for another photography class. We went to Silver Falls State Park and learned to photograph water and depth of field. It was not the best weather (too sunny) but it was a lot of fun and I learned a lot. The hike was a killer. I wanted to die after the first day. That night after a few Ibuprofen and some Aspercream and I felt pretty good the next morning. After a quick shower and change of clothes we went to Woodburn to the monster outlet mall. It was cool. I found a bunch of stuff at the Lane Bryant outlet.
The next days hike was much easier. We got done early, came home and showered and changed, and then hit the road again. We went down to Newport and hung out at a couple beaches. Then we drove up through Depot Bay and Lincoln City. It was cool. I have not been to the beach in years so it was nice.




Monday morning we woke up and got all our stuff packed up. The house was cool, it is a vacation rental house and was much cheaper than hotel rooms, and much nicer. We drove up to the Iris farms. It was so pretty. They had tons of different iris and other flowers.
I did buy a flower, it was to pretty to not bring home. We then drove home. We stopped in the Tri-Cities to leave Nigel with mom and then pick her up again. It made me home sick. I decided that I need to go home. I plan on going over the weekend of the 4th. Anyway these are just a few of the pic's I took. I will post more of them on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment