Sunday, June 14, 2009

Now I can relax!

The last couple weeks have been bad at best. Thankfully they are now over with. I did go this week and replace my stolen temple clothes. That was an expensive shopping trip. They are supposed to send me my dress in the mail in the next few weeks. It will be good to have all that back.

I plan to go to CDA this week and stop in at figpickels. Figpickles is this cool old toy store that looks like Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. I need to buy a birthday present and they have some really cool stuff. I find when I go in there I feel like I am 10 again. I quite enjoy it. When you go and buy something you get a wooden nickle. When you collect 10 of them you bring them in and you get to spin the wheel for a prize. So far I only have one.

I went to open my window tonight to listen to the storm and found this bug. I was quite freaked out by it. His body and head are about 1 1/4" long. Does anyone know what it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment