Saturday, February 28, 2009

Some days just STINK!!

I got up this morning, got ready for work, and went out to my car. I was not excited to see that there was frost on my window but at least there is not the snowfall that we were supposed to have. As I started the car I looked down at the passengers seat and saw a long skinny glass bead. I thought it was interesting, I don't have any jewelry like that, I wonder where it came from. I picked it up and realized that it looked like a piece of windshield glass. I was staring at my frosted over windshield so it could not be that. I started to look around and there it was, my back passenger window had been broke out. There is glass all over the inside of my car. The pictures say the rest.They are supposed to fix it Monday as long as there is no rain or snow, so if you live in Spokane I would count on Monday being a wet one.

2 comments: