Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sigh....I think that says it all.

I woke up about 7 this morning to see a weird glow coming from behind the blinds in my room. I looked out and saw.....








There was no snow when I went to bed last night. It had snowed part of the day but had quit long before then. I guess this is a good reason to stay home today and get some stuff done.


A while back I blogged about my car being broken into. It is finally over. The car came back from the repair shop a few weeks ago. I tried to get the insurance to cover it. They found a loop hole that made it so that they would not have to pay a dime. Because of a $40 repair to the body they (the main company) were going to raise my deductible to $500. I called my agent (Sarah) and said this was a joke and she agreed. She said she would make a call. Next thing I know the rep from the company was calling and said that "it was only right" (no kidding) that they give me the $100 glass deductible and not the $500 body deductible. I about passed out that the insurance company was going to do what was right and fair. I should be getting a $200 chinck in the mail in the next few days. Thank you Sarah at Bain Insurance!

No comments:

Post a Comment