Monday, April 27, 2009

Less stress more fun!! Yaaaaayyyy!!!!

Nigie is doing good. She laid 2 eggs and has not laid anymore. This is not normal, but being her first time and the stress that went with it, there is no real normal. I am so glad my fun loving birdy is back.

Mom got the backing for the guest room faux headboard done. I love it. It is a tad smaller than the bed, but it is good enough. Plus it is birds how can you not love it??!!
This week I have been planning my vacation at the end of the month. I LOVE planning vacations. It is 2 of my favorite things, planning and vacation! I got to go to Coeur D'Alene for the first time this week. It is a cute town. I loved the old shops by the resort. I found this cute toy store that reminded me of Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. While we were in the parking lot I saw 3 things that I have always wanted to do. There was a scenic flight, parasailing, and jetski rentals. I think I am going to have to save up some money and go next summer. One of the places we went to had a tear drop camper on display. I have wanted one of those for a few years now. I think they are cute and just the right size for Nigel and I. This one was $14,000. It was very retro looking but I have heard that you can get them for a lot less than that........someday. It was nice to get out of town even if only for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment