Thursday, March 5, 2009

The good, the bad, and the silly

The Good........

Last night one of my favorite restaurants (The Melting Pot) was having their 1 year anniversary and had a buy one get one free meal deal. I forgot to take pictures until the end of the meal. It is a 4 course meal. The first course is cheese fondue, we got fiesta cheese fondue. The second is a salad. The third is a raw meat tray with veggies. You cook them in a broth. The final course is CHOCOLATE. I got pictures of the remnants.
That is chocolate mixed with peanut butter...yummy! I went with some of the ladies from work.
Cindy and her daughter Alexus,









Linda and I, and my stain. Crazy I know but I could not feed myself to save my life. There was no real way to cover it so you might as well acknowledge it.

The Bad.....

I woke up this morning to.........................

SNOW!!!!!!

In case there is any question left, I really do hate snow. Especially on my day off. I blame the snow on the weather man that I watch. He seems really focused on beating the record set in the winter of 1949-50. I don't know if that will make him a better weather man, get a bigger paycheck, or if he is just a nut. Last I heard we were 9.5 inches from the record. Thankfully the measurements are taken out at the airport and they seem to get more snow than I do up here. Hopefully this gets him closer to his goal and we can be done with it. Last night when I got home (before the snow) there was almost no snow left in my back yard.....not so much anymore.

And The Silly.....

I just had to put this in here because sometimes a nutty bird helps you forget the stupid snow.

Mom brought Nigel a big paper tube that he loves to chew on. I guess it is easier to turn it on its side and stick your head through it because that is the only way he will play with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment